Bert and the team pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. The centre known as Bell Silencer joined the Protyre network in 2016. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. Bert and the team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Why not visit our centre to get the best advice from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available. MOTs can also be booked direct with the centre.
Bell Silencers - Team Protyre Mechanical Services
The following mechanic services are offered by Bells Silencers
- Bell Silencers offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Bell Silencers auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Swindon garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such Tyre delivery, Diagnostics, Car MOT and servicing are also offered by Bells Silencers.
ADAS Calibration Specialists
Bell Silencers - Team Protyre have Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) calibration equipment installed so our highly-trained technicians can accommodate vehicles with this new technology. ADAS is designed to avoid collisions and accidents by offering technologies that alert the driver to potential problems, or to avoid collisions by implementing safeguards and taking control of the vehicle.
Book ADAS calibration