Bathwick Tyres - Poole Stanley Green Road - Team Protyre joined the Protyre network in 2018. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Falken, Sumitomo, Bridgestone and Continental. The team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Get the best advise from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Bathwick Tyres- Poole Stanley Green Road Mechanical Services
The following mechanical services are offered by Bathwick Tyres - Poole Stanley Green Road:
- Bathwick Tyres- Poole Stanley Green Road offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Bathwick Tyres- Poole Stanley Green Road auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Poole garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Diagnostics, Tyre Delivery, Car Servicing are also offered by Bathwick Tyres- Poole Stanley Green Road.
Car Servicing, Poole Stanley Green Rd, Dorset
Looking for the best car servicing in your area? Just search ‘Car Servicing in Poole Stanley Green Rd near me’ to find your local Protyre garage. Our professional technicians will recommend the right servicing package, whether you need an interim service or major car servicing for your vehicle.
Our qualified mechanics will adapt each package to the specific needs of your make and model, so you can enjoy another year of trouble-free motoring.
Why does my car need a service?
Regular maintenance and servicing has a number of benefits for your car. You’ll find driving performance smoother and more efficient, with greater fuel efficiency that keeps your running costs low. You’ll also save money by catching smaller niggles before they turn into expensive problems.
If your car is under warranty, you’ll be expected to stick to a service schedule or lose your cover. And a full-service history is the best way to maximise the resale value of your car when it comes to trading up.
The Protyre difference
At Protyre, we understand that there’s no one size fits all solution for car servicing. Instead, we offer three service packages; Gold
, which are adapted to your motoring needs.
- Bronze is the smart choice for high mileage drivers with an oil service and filter checks
- Silver adds suspension and steering checks for trouble-free motoring throughout the year
- Gold delivers major car servicing for vehicles that are new to you or that may only have a partial service history
All our servicing packages use genuine manufacturer’s parts with a full 12-month or 12,000 mile warranty.
Car servicing in Dorset
If you want to benefit from the Protyre difference, just search ‘Car Servicing in Poole Stanley Green Rd near me’ to find your local Protyre garage.