Sue and her team have been at their location on Wharton Road since 1973 when the Barry & Wilkinson Centre originally opened. Barry and Wilkinson Tyre & Exhaust Winsford - Team Protyre became part of the Protyre network in 2009. The Winsford centre was extensively refurbished in 2012 when it also became the first GT Radial Performance Centre in the UK. The facilities for customers were improved to provide a more comfortable waiting environment. The centre is particularly proud to be part of the Foxy Lady Drivers approved garage network.
As well as undertaking MOTs, servicing and mechanical repairs for motorists, the Winsford centre fits tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental and GT Radial. The centre also offers a mobile call out service and provides an extensive range of tyre management options to hauliers.
Barry and Wilkinson Tyre & Exhaust Winsford offer and undertake MOTs, vehicle servicing and mechanical repairs. The centre is fully equipped to undertake a complete range of work on cars, vans and 4x4 including brake, battery and exhaust replacement.
Car MOT available at Winsford
Barry & Wilkinson Tyres - Team Protyre offers best MOT in Winsford, our professional technicians are used to working on many makes of car, van and motorcycle, so whatever vehicle you drive, they can take care of your MOT needs. If your vehicle should fail then if you leave it with us for repair, you’ll get a free retest too.
Not sure when your next MOT is due? That’s no problem; there’s an online MOT checker on our website. Simply enter your registration number and it will tell you the date. You can then book the best MOT in Winsford online and we’ll take care of the rest.
Car Servicing available at Winsford
Barry & Wilkinson Tyres Winsford- Team Protyre offers three level of car servicing, keeping your vehicle regularly serviced is the best way of ensuring that it won’t let you down when you need it, and that any developing issues are detected early before they become a major problem. Whether your car needs an oil service, full service or an interim service, we have a range of options available.
Our Gold, Silver and Bronze service packages are suitable for vehicles of all makes and ages and for different usage patterns. Our qualified mechanics will take good care of your car at a price to suit your pocket.
For drivers who clock up a lot of miles, our Bronze oil service includes a 27 point check, including an oil and filter change, a top-up of anti-freeze, a steering check and an exhaust check.
Our Silver package interium service encompasses 48 checks, including the fan and auxiliary belts, lights and brakes, brake pads, wheel bearings and suspension, driveshaft, joints, gaiters and boots.
Our state of the art Gold full service package covers 59 checks, including all of those covered in the Silver service. It also features replacement of air filters, pollen filter checks, fuel filter checks, battery level checks, brake disc or drum checks and tyre checks. Winsford proudly serving the following areas Moulton, Bostock, Marton and the surrounding areas.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Tyres in Winsford
If you are searching for 'tyres in Winsford near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Winsford garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Hybrid Car Servicing at Winsford
At Winsford, we offer three level of servicing package Bronze, Silver and gold hybrid servicing for all hybrid makes and models. Winsford carry the latest equipment too, allowing our expert technicians to diagnose problems quickly and efficiently. Our three levels of hybrid service are designed to meet the needs of all hybrid vehicles, whatever their condition. Gold Service (Full) level is our most comprehensive servicing option. This option includes all the benefits of the Broze and Silver services. Full service is ideal for those who have a newly purchased vehicle, not serviced in a while. Silver servicing (Intermediate) level is recommended to maintain your vehicle efficiency for a longer duration of time and to help reduce the risk of breakdowns. The Silver servicing level includes all the basics of the bronze level. Intermediate service is ideal for rouble-free motoring and a comprehensive service for peace of mind motoring. Our Bronze servicing level is ideal for those who regularly use their vehicle for travelling in the city or for drivers that incur high mileage in a short time frame, and need peace of mind between annual services. Hybrid Services start at £144. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with any hybrid service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout.
Book Hybrid Car Servicing
Electric Car Servicing at Winsford
Winsford offers electric car servicing at £118.80. We can also offer a vehicle MOT for only £20.00 when booked with an electric service. Just select to add an MOT at checkout. Most of the mechanical aspects of car servicing remain the same for electric vehicles. However, there are a few additional checks that are required as part of comprehensive hybrid car servicing. Our technicians are trained to work on electric vehicles with all safety precautions when working with high voltage systems found in hybrid vehicles. Also our technicians go through rigorous training which includes IMI accreditation to ensure they can correctly and safely service hybrids to the same standards as a main dealer. Electric cars should be serviced at the same intervals as you would a regular car. We recommend checking your owner's manual for more accurate details relating to your vehicle.
Book Electric Car Servicing
Other Services in Winsford
- Winsford offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Winsford auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Winsford garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Winsford offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Agricultural services, Car Mobile Fitting, Truck Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Winsford.
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.