The Barry and Wilkinson Tyre and Exhaust Centre in Leyland was opened in the 1980s and joined the Protyre network in 2009. The centre was extensively refurbished in 2014 to improve customer facilities. Chris and his team will carry out a free vehcicle safety check on your car, van or 4x4, checking tyres, brakes, batteries, under bonnet fluids along with lights and wiper blades. Barry & Wilkinson Tyre & Exhaust Leyland - Team Protyre holds an extensive stock of tyres from all the leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, Falken and GT Radial. The centre also undertakes MOTs, servicing, diagnostics as well as the replacement of brakes, batteries, exhausts and repairs to suspensions.
Car MOT available in Leyland
Barry & Wilkinson Tyres Leyland- Team Protyre’s professional technicians can perform MOT promptly and with great accuracy. They include inspection of tyres, lights, windscreen and wipers, the horn, brakes, steering, pedals and other safety-critical components.
The purpose of MOT is to confirm that your vehicle is roadworthy, so it looks mainly at items that could contribute to an accident. You can avoid a needless MOT failure by checking simple things for yourself first.
For extra convenience, the centre offers same day appointments slots, allowing your vehicle to be MOT’d in just a couple of hours. Prices at Barry & Wilkinson Tyres Leyland starts at just £29.95, making them one of the most affordable MOTs available.
Car Servicing available in Leyland
A service differs from an MOT in that it focuses on extending the working life of your vehicle for as long as possible. Failing to have your vehicle regularly serviced can lead to more breakdowns and general unreliability, also risking long-term damage and even invalidating the manufacturer's warranty.
Barry & Wilkinson Tyres Leyland- Team Protyre offers three different car service packages to suit all motoring needs. The Bronze oil service package costs just £79 and consists of a 27-point check including steering check, exhaust system check, top up of anti-freeze, engine inspection, oil and filter change and more.
The Silver interim service package is perfect for motorists wanting hassle-free driving and reassurance whilst out on the road. Comprising a 48-point check, the Silver package comes with everything included in the Bronze package, with a multitude of additional checks including gaiters, joints, lights inspection, driveshaft, auxiliary belts, fan/alternator, battery, wheel bearings and suspension.
Gold package represents a full-service package, perfect for those who may have recently bought a new vehicle, which may not have been serviced for a while. This package consists of a comprehensive 59-point check and includes everything already included within the Bronze and Silver packages, in addition to air filter replacement, checking of fuel filters and systems, a pollen filter check and more. Leyland proudly serving the following areas Clayton-le-Woods, Buckshaw Village, Euxton, Farington and the surrounding areas.
Low Cost MOTs and servicing can be booked online by clicking here
Tyres in Leyland
If you are searching for 'tyres in Leyland near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Leyland garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available.
Other Services in Leyland
- Leyland offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Leyland auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. if you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damage.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Leyland garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Leyland offers diagnostics test which identify whether a warning light stems from issues in areas including the engine, ignition coils, throttle, and much more.
- Services such as Aircon, Car Mobile Fitting, Suspension, Tyre Delivery and Car Servicing are also offered in Leyland
- We also offer an air conditioning regas and lube service to help you get the most out of your car, whatever the weather. Our air conditioning engineers are fully certified with the Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate and can help you to identify which gas your vehicle will require. If you aren't sure if your air conditioning is in need of a regas just yet you can book a free air conditioning, where our engineers will look for any leaks within your system, and check the pressure, quantity of gas, and levels of refrigerant to see if anything needs topping up.