Peter and his team at Alba Tyres Headingley pride themselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service. Alba Tyres Headingley joined the Protyre network in 2015. The centre specialises in mechanical repairs, services as well as supplying and fitting tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s from all leading manufacturers, including Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Continental. The centre boasts a John Beam Laser Wheel alignment system. Peter and his team will be pleased to provide advice on the best tyres to meet your driving requirements. Pop in to get the best advice from our experts or feel free to buy online with same day fitting available.
Other Services in Leeds Headingley Lane
The following mechanical services are offered by Alba Tyres Headingley:
- Alba Tyres Headingley offers free brake checks which covers the inspection of all brake system's components. One of our expert technicians will take a look at brake pads, shoes, callipers, hoses and handbrake linkage.
- Alba Tyres Headingley auto garage offers wheel alignment service to assess the position of vehicle's wheels which can be purchased online. If you are unsure and seek a professional opinion why not book a free alignment check?
- Exhausts will be checked for any leaking joints, cracks, broken hangers, corrosion or other damages.
- Batteries are checked for their corrosion on the terminals, voltage output and the charging rate of the battery which indicates the condition of the battery. This service will not take more than 5 minutes to complete as Protyre technicians are equipped with the latest equipment. Book your free battery check service now at Leeds garage.
- Suspension is unlike other tests, it is bit complex in comparison to others. It is usually tested by elevating the vehicle on a lift to inspect the suspension.
- Services such as Air Conditioning, Diagnostics, Nitrogen, Car MOT and Servicing are also offered by Alba tyres Headingley.
Car Servicin in Leeds Headingley Lane
Your vehicle should be serviced regularly in order to ensure that it is safe to drive and running efficiently.
Protyre offers 3 different tiers of Car Servicing in Leeds, Headingley Lane and the type of service that is appropriate for you will depend on the age of your vehicle, its existing service history and how your vehicle is used. All parts supplied by Protyre are guaranteed for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles.
The Bronze oil service represents the basic level of service and is ideal for the motorist who runs up a high mileage in a short time and requires an interim service. In addition to carrying out the customary oil and filter change, Protyre will conduct a total of 27 checks of your vehicle’s parts and systems. This will include checks on the steering, battery and exhaust system.
Protyre’s Silver service is an interim service and recommended at between 6 and 12 months or between 6000 and 12,000 miles. Silver car servicing in Leeds, Headingley Lane consists of all the benefits from the Bronze package and a total of 48 checks. These include a full brake inspection, alternator and charging system check, lights, battery terminals and suspension inspection.
For any vehicles that have not been serviced for over a year or with an uncertain service history, the Protyre Gold service may be the right choice for you. The Gold package represents a full service and our professional technicians will carry out some 59 separate checks of your vehicle. A Gold service will include all the components of the Bronze and Silver packages, in addition to a deeper inspection of the vehicle.
Our major car servicing offers you the peace of mind of knowing that any issues will have been identified and a roadside breakdown is much more unlikely. Unexpected repair costs are minimised when your vehicle is regularly serviced.
Tyres in Leeds Headingley Lane
If you are searching for 'tyres in Leeds Headingley Lane near me', our tyre professionals can help. We stock ranges from some of the biggest brands around. For example, if you are looking for budget tyres, we have budget-friendly options from respected economy brands. We also stock mid-range products from the likes of Sumitomo and Falken, as well as premium models aimed at delivering exceptional performance from Bridgestone, or Pirelli.
You will no doubt base your choice of tyre type on your needs as well as your budget. The tyres we stock are also designed to cope with different seasonal conditions. Some are specifically engineered to work best in the winter, with tread patterns that provide more traction on snowy and icy roads. Others are made for all seasons, giving solid year-round performance without excelling in any one area.
At our Leeds Headingley Lane garage you can order replacement tyres to be fitted by our tyre professionals. We stock and supply products from leading manufacturers and can provide advice and guidance on any tyre-related issue, as well as a range of other automotive maintenance areas.
Why not get in touch with us today for a free tyre check? If you know what tyres you need, our advanced search function here on the website will help you to identify a range of options at competitive prices, with same day appointments available